What is Cambridge A’Level?
Cambridge International A’Level is the world’s largest qualification for students seeking admission into 200 level in the University all over the world.
It is an international passport to success in Education, University and Work. Cambridge International A’ level is taken in over 125 countries by around 175,000 students every year.
Cambridge International A’Level opens up a world of opportunity.It helps students get places at all the world’s major English speaking Universities and proves their capabilities to future employers.
What is Cambridge A’Level made of?
Cambridge A’Level is made up of both AS (Advance Subsidiary) and A2 (Advance Level 2). The two components i.e AS & A2 are referred to as Cambridge A’Level. The first stage of A’Level is Advance Subsidiary i.e AS; while the second stage is called A2 (Advance Level 2).
Students can offer Cambridge International AS Level as a qualification in its own right or as a stage on the way to Cambridge International A’ Level.
It should be noted that AS certificate alone cannot be used on its own to secure admission into University until the other part A2 has been fully completed.
Cambridge International A/AS levels are scored at grades A* – E as the same as UK A and AS Level on a subject-for-subject and grade-for-grade basis.
For more information about Cambridge A’Level, visit: www.cie.org.uk
Benefits of Cambridge A’Level
There are lots of benefits attached to the Cambridge A ’Level programme:
- Easy admission into 200 level.
- Full scholarship in Universities of renown around the world.
- Full equippment to summount challenges of life.
- Self-dependence and Professionalism to students in their various fields of Interest.
- Radical improvement in the standard of Education in the Country (Nigeria).
- Requirements: Five(5) O’ Level credits including Maths and English from either WAEC, GCE, NECO & NABTEB. Awaiting result is acceptable.
- Course duration:Ten(10) months. This comprises of two(2) semesters
- Subject Combinations:
- Medicine\Biological Sciences: Physics + Chemistry + Biology
- Engineering\Technology: Physics + Chemistry + Mathematics
- Law\Humanities: Literature + Sociology + History
- Resumption Dates:
- Batch ‘A’ early registration: July & August
- Batch ‘A’ late registration: September
- Batch ‘B’ early registration: October and November
- Batch ‘B’ late registration: December
- Registration fee: N5,000
- Tuition fee: N55,000 per semester
- Practical fee: N20,000
- Textbooks: N40,000 (past questions inclusive)
- Hostel fee: N30,000 per semester
- Feeding fee: N15,000 per month
Please call 08035850780 for more info
- Hostel accommodation is advisable for all students due to the nature of the programme but not compulsory.
- Examination fee will be decided by the British Council at a later date
- Fees paid are not refundable.
ADMISSION INTO WAEC, UTME
- Requirements: No requirements
- Course Duration: Five(5) months
- Amount: N5,000 (per month)
- Resumption date: November
- Time/Days: Saturdays (3.00pm – 6.00pm)
- Requirements: O’ Level Result or Awaiting result
- Course Duration:Five (5) months
- Amount: N5,000 (per month)
- Resumption date: October
- Time/Days: Mondays to Saturdays (9.00am – 3.00pm)