Interested in Migrating from Nigeria to Canada?
There is no better time to migrate to Canada! – Know more about the skilled immigrants (Express Entry) Program.
Now is the best time to migrate to Canada on an Express Entry. In January 2015, Canada introduced a new migration program, Express Entry process skilled immigrant program.
New Canada Immigration – What you need to know:
- Unlike before when it takes 2 years to migrate to Canada, now it takes just 6 months.
- Applicants will still be assessed on their – English and/or French language skills, education, work experience, and other criteria. [If you think you do not have work experience, or information about meeting the requirement please contact us]
- Now applicants can put their name in a pool. If an applicant is selected he/she can then apply for the Permeant Resident.
- Applicants need to follow a process to put their name in the pool. Kojex Consult do this for you.
- Based on each applicant’s profiles and other factors, applicants will be ranked against others in the pool. The important trick here is to submit a profile that enables you to be competitive and outrank other competitors in the pool. [Kojex Consult help applicants rank high in the pool, thus increasing chances of been selected.
- Chosen applicants will then be requested to apply for invitation to apply (ITA) for permanent residence. Thus the initial process of the pool submission is extremely crucial. Kojex Consult can help you with the pool submission process.
- Applicants can apply with all your family member.
- Kojex Consult can save you the stress and help you with this important process.
This process can be complicated. Kojex Consult can help you with the whole process. We have many years of the experience and technical know-how in providing migrant visas and general immigration services. We also partner with leading Law firms in Canada in processing migration visas.
The services we will provide you:
- Canada Immigration advice.
- Eligibility Assessment and review.
- Help process pool submission.
- Select the best Canada immigration program for you
- Improve your chances of being selected for ITA.
- Review of application documents.
- Get regular information on the developing immigration updates.
Apply for Canada Permanent Residence Visa through Kojex Consult.
Applying for a visa can be very stressful and demanding. Let the professionals do it for you. We have the experience and technical ability to help you get a Canada Permanent Residence Visa. We will do all the processing for you. Kojex Consult is a leading Immigration organisation in Nigeria.
These are the benefits of employing Kojex Consult to process your Canada Permanent Residence Visa application:
- We will handle all your application process with no stress.
- You will get quality and professional service.
- We process your application fast without delay.
- We assign you one on one Immigration Lawyer.
- You have direct access to a dedicated Immigration Lawyer for your case.
- You get support from our customer care team providing you regular updates with your case.
- We will provide you with the best and quality immigration advice.
- We will provide you the requirement specific for your case and purpose of your travel.
- We provide you a tailor-made service.
- We will tell you your success rate.
- We will increase your chances of getting you your Canada Permanent Residence Visa We provide you immigration and travel support after you get your visa.
List of Services we Offer you:
Here are the list of services we would provide you.
- Immigration advisory
- Identifying required documents
- Document checks
- Filling the Application form
- Scheduling appointment
- Application verification
- Legal submission – (if needed)
- Service Review & debriefing on your case
- Post Visa – Immigration advisory.
Migrating from Nigeria to Canada is an appealing idea for many Nigerians. The first wave of Nigerian immigrants to Canada was in the late 1960s and early 1970s. Now, there are over 20,000 people in Canada who identify themselves as Nigerian.
Some Nigerians have family in Canada, and they wish to move to Canada to be closer to these family members. Other Nigerian citizens may wish to move to Canada for increased rights and freedoms, better economic opportunities, or for the great scenery. Regardless of why a Nigerian wishes to move to Canada, they may have to meet several criteria, and they will have to undergo a potentially complicated immigration process and the same can be said for moving out of Canada to the USA.
Migrating from Nigeria to Canada
When a Nigerian decides to move to Canada, they will need to submit an application, and they will need to provide supporting documentation. The documents that they need to provide will vary depend upon which sort of application they are submitting. Every year, thousands of Nigerians apply for business visas and for the skilled worker program. Unfortunately, both of these avenues can take a long time, and they can be confusing.
The Fast Track Worker Program
Recently the Canadian government offered Nigerians the opportunity to enter Canada under the fast track skilled worker program. Applicants who work in certain professions may be able to enter Canada under this program. Applicants who use this program can expect their application to be processed in six to twelve months that is relatively fast compared to many other programs.
There are 29 occupations that are on the approved list, and the list of occupations includes everything from dentists and pharmacists to social workers and psychologists to cooks and plumbers. If you think your occupation may qualify, you should speak to an immigration specialist. They will be able to help you determine if you are eligible.
Nigerians who have a relative in Canada may be able to apply to live in Canada with the support of their relative. Canada has stringent criteria that must be met by both the immigrant and the supporting relatives. However, here is good news for Nigerians who plan to marry Canadian citizens or who have children living in Canada: Migrating to Canada from Nigeria as a relative will often greatly increase the chances of success.
Moving to Canada is an attractive idea for many Nigerians, but it is not always easy to accomplish. The application process can be confusing especially for applicants who do not speak English fluently. With the right immigration attorney, however, this process will be easier and more efficient. An immigration lawyer can guide the applicant toward the right visas, and they can ensure that everything is filled out correctly the first time so that migrating from Nigeria to Canada will be as easy as possible.
Please, complete this form. It is just a quick and easy way for me to learn more details about your situation so that I will be able to advise you accurately and determine the best avenue for us to take to give you the best legal advice.
By clicking Submit I agree to the Terms & Conditions
Other Visas & Canada Visas
|Canada Visit Visa||Canada Express Entry||Australia Visa|
|Canada Family Visa||UK Visas||Apply Now|
|Visit Visa to Canada||US Visas||Contact us|