This refund policy pertains to all payments for lectures, exams, hostel, books and all other prgrammes offered by Kojex Consult Education and ICT.
- No refunds is made to customer after payment(s) is/are made.
- If Kojex Consult Education and ICT cancels a programme for any reason other than disciplinary or natural disaster, the customer will receive a refund in full and will include the transaction fee and processing fees.
- If a client elects to leave the Academy for any reason at any point in time during the programme, there will be no refund of fees paid to date, and there will be no waiver or forgiveness of any outstanding or future financial obligation due to the Academy.
- If a client is dismissed from the Academy for disciplinary reasons, there will be no refund of fees paid up to the dismissal date, and there will be no waiver or forgiveness of any outstanding financial obligations due to the Academy.
- Festival, tournament and showcase deposits are non-refundable.