General Information about Ukraine.
Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe surrounded by Belarus, Russia, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldova and Poland. Ukraine has always been hospitable and friendly, always happy to receive foreign businessmen, foreign guests, tourists and students. The richly talented Ukrainian people have created wonderful architecture, many monuments both secular and religious, dating from 11th to 18th centuries can be seen in all throughout Ukraine towns and cities. Ukraine has a well-developed economy with considerable portions of agricultural and industrial sectors. Space and rocket engineering, aircraft and ship building, high tech equipment production are among the main branches of the Ukrainian industry. Today Ukraine is an internationally oriented center of high technology, with speech technology, micro electronics, chips development, media technology and genetic engineering as out standing examples. Thanks to international communications and transport systems it is literally the hub of central Europe. Higher education within the Ukrainian community has always been open to foreign students. Its student body comprised of men and women from all over the world has the invaluable experience of studying together with students from many different natural and cultural backgrounds. The contact with students all over the world broadens understanding of other peoples and provides valuable friendships, some of which last a lifetime.
Advantages of studying in Ukraine
Ukraine University World ranking is averagely high. Many of their Universities are of high standard with big structures and very qualified teachers. Please make sure you do your proper findings about the University of your Choice before you even apply. We can help you with that information for free if you contact us.
Almost all their courses are globally Recognized (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, etc.).
Medicine in Ukraine is quite cheap compared to other parts of Europe. Medicine is one of Ukraine’s major strengths. There are thousands of Nigerians studying Medicine in Ukraine.
The general living cost in Ukraine is relatively cheap, compared to other parts of Europe. Most students can survive with as low as between $100 and $200 per month. This largely depends on the student’s lifestyle.
English Medium of Instruction is what has made more Nigerians troop into Ukraine Like never before.
Educational System in Ukraine is widely accepted worldwide.
There are chances of permanent Residence & settlement in Europe after completion of study program.
We will get you the admission letter and Invitation Letter from the University and the Ministry of Education in Ukraine. We will also guide you through the entire process and put you through all the way to the point of getting your visa at the embassy here in Abuja.
The Process begins by you sending us a scanned copy of the documents listed below:
Secondary school certificate or transcript where applicable
For the visa requirements, you will have to get the documents listed below:
- Medical Test for HIV and FITNESS. (Legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs). These tests must be done in Ukraine Accepted hospitals.
- School Result/School certificate (Legalized by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- School Leaving testimonial and statement of result (Both Legalized by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- Eligibility letter issued by the Ministry of Education of Nigeria stating that an applicant has completed secondary education at a recognized school in Nigeria and he/she is entitled to pursue his/her Bachelor’s degree at any higher educational institution in Nigeria.
- Birth Certificate from the National Population Commission (Legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- Receipts from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria for payment for legalisation of the documents mentioned above;
- Insurance Policy
- Original of a sponsorship letter in a form of a court affidavit, which must include a full name of a sponsor, his/her address, landline and mobile telephone number, email (if any), and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses of an applicant (amount of money needed for tuition fees and daily expenses should be stated in US dollars);
- A photocopy of good quality of a data page of the sponsor’s passport or his/her National Identity Card;
- Original of recent bank statements of a sponsor (for the past six months); minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicant’s expenses during his/her first year in Ukraine (tuition fees and daily expenses);
- Open return ticket valid for one year and its photocopy; (Please I need you to tell me when you want to buy this so I can tell you the specific airport that you must land in).
- Any other documents which can strengthen an application (if there is a gap after applicant’s last study exhaustive evidence of what an applicant did during that period must be submitted. If an applicant continued his/her studies but have not graduated, was employed, or did charity, or travelled or was involved in self education or the like, STRONG proofs should be presented (transcripts from university, letter of appointment, letter from employer, payslips, ID cards, photographs, receipts etc). This is an applicant’s responsibility to prove by any means his/her genuine intentions to study, to finish his/her course of study and not to breach immigration rules of Ukraine. So bring to the interview any documents you can suggest can strengthen your application.
- Translation of 6 documents: Testimonial, Statement of Result, Eligibility Letter, Birth Certificate, HIV Test and Fitness Test
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN DO ALL THE LEGALIZATION, AUTHENTICATION AND TRANSLATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR YOU. YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS.
COURSES IN ENGLISH MEDIUM:
General Medicine/MBBS, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/ Electronics Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Airplane Engine manufacturing, Air aviation and Air navigation department, Business Administration, Economics, Hotel & Tourism Management, Hospitality Management etc.
SCHOOL FEES AND ACCOMMODATION IS FROM $4,000 (depending on the course of study and school).
We can get you into any school you desire in Ukraine. But we advice that you let us choose for you because we know better.
BELOW ARE SOME OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT STUDYING IN UKRAINE.
Disadvantages of Studying in Ukraine
There are quite a number of disadvantages in studying in Ukraine. We will not tell you the advantages without telling you the disadvantages.
The Admission process is not direct, hence you cannot deal directly with any school. You will always have to be through an agent. Don’t be deceived, not all those websites you see on-line carrying the names of the Universities are the real school websites. Contact us for confirmation on any website. We know all the fakes.
The Embassy system is very unstable. Imagine having close to 10,000 students applying to study in Ukraine and the Embassy are being instructed by the government not to give more than 800 visas? You are sure going to have thousands of refusals. We don’t want to go into how much corruption has evolved at the Ukraine Embassy in Abuja lately, but all we can say is that you should give us a call and we will advice you very well. We will advice you for free.
The payment of the school fee is always paid to an agent upon arrival in Ukraine and not directly into the school account. The agent collects the money, pays part to the school, gets the student accommodation, does registration on the students behalf and finally takes his own fee. Sometimes these agents don’t pay for a full session for the students, they just pay for a semester and leave the student to his/herself. Student will not be able to know these things while in school because of the language barrier. We can help with all these processes and make sure that the student’s fees are paid and also given a good accommodation.
Weather is very cold in Ukraine but students get to adapt after a while. After all,there are thousands of Nigerians already studying there and they have all adapted.
Are you planning on transferring to a Medical University in Ukraine?
Transferring from one University in Nigeria to another University in Ukraine had been something that has proven very difficult and sometimes confusing to many intending Nigerian students because of the false information everywhere. The information you are about to read here should settle every confusion. You are also very free to ask us any more information.
Transferring has been possible only with Medical Students but not all schools accept it. Many people from Nigeria have ended up paying as much as 10,000 dollars to transfer to Lugansk State Medical University and some other Medical Universities in Ukraine. For instance, if a student has completed 2 years of studying medicine in Nigeria and wants to cross to Ukraine, Lugansk Medical University Agents will tell the student to pay between 5,000 dollars and 10,000 dollars and they will place them into any level they desire. So if the student that has only 2 years of medical study in Nigeria decides that he/she wants to continue from 400 level, they will do it. Even if the student wants to continue in 500level, they will put the student in. One very funny thing is that just anybody can cross directly into Lugansk State Medical University and into any level you desire (Even if you are not a medical student). This is corruption of its highest order and very unfair too. Very wicked and scary!! How are they able to pull this through? They will just arrange fake results for the student and patch it all the way.
Are you an intending medical transfer student? Please contact us so that you don’t fall into wrong hands and that you don’t end up in the wrong schools. We can help you with adequate information.
UKRAINE SCHOLARSHIP PACKAGES
The honest truth is that there are no single scholarship programs in Ukraine for foreign students. Anything you might have read anywhere that says there is a scholarship program available for international students in Ukraine is a very big lie. Please don’t fall for it.
You might have seen posts like “scholarship to study in ukraine” or “Scholarship packages in Ukraine” or “Medical Scholarships”. They are all false information. Please and please….Don’t fall for it.
STUDY AND WORK IN UKRAINE
There are so many false information out there in the Public, especially in Nigeria. Many people are told that they can get jobs in Ukraine while studying. This is a big joke because there are many people that have been living for many years and have not worked for one day. Not that they are not looking for jobs, but there are simply no jobs.
The very few people that have jobs in Ukraine can speak the languages very well and maybe they are married to the citizens of the country. However, those deceived people have turned to student agents because that seems to be the only jobs around for non-citizens.
PLEASE GO THROUGH OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION TO STUDY IN OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE; Canada, Germany, Spain, India, Poland, Ireland, United Kingdom, Dubai, Turkey, North Cyprus, South Cyprus, Netherlands, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, Russia, Romania, Malaysia, Jamaica, Hungary, Belarus, Ghana etc.
For more information, Contact us at;